"Because the story is not ended and the play is never done."
-The Fantasticks
Pages
Monday, June 27, 2011
Well I believe it has been too long. I am coming back, Blogger. I don't know how long. And I can't say why. It is 2:21 am on a Sunday night. I have work in the morning. A lot has changed in the past few months. I am living in an apartment in Ypsilanti, MI working a new job at Potbelly's in the great Ann Arbor. Just finished a year of freshmen music education classes and then a spring semester of general education courses and a pre-education class. I now have over 40 credit hours as I enter the Fall semester in August. In the meantime? I am working, relaxing, studying music, learning more International Phonetic Alphabet trying to figure out how the French people form their words, playing endless amounts of the Sims 2, and wondering why I didn't return to Toledo to be with my family and dog whom I love so much. Ah well. I am living and learning. Emphasis on learning.