If I were a day I’d be WEDNESDAY
If I were a time of day I’d be DUSK
If I were a planet I’d be VENUS
If I were a sea animal I’d be a SEAL
If I were a direction I’d be SOUTH
If I were a piece of furniture I’d be an ANTIQUE 1920s SOFA
If I were a liquid I’d be KOOLAID
If I were a gem stone I’d be a SAPHIRE
If I were a tree I’d be a JAPANESE MAPLE
If I were a tool I’d be a FLATHEAD SCREWDRIVER
If I were a flower I’d be a WEED/WILDFLOWER
If I were an element of weather I’d be a SPRING RAINFALL
If I were a musical instrument I’d be a SAXOPHONE
If I were a color I'd be YELLOW
If I were an emotion I’d be SUBDUED
If I were a fruit I’d be a APPLE
If I were a sound I’d be WIND CHIMES
If I were an element I'd be WATER
If I were a car I’d be a JEEP WRANGLER OR CHEROKEE
If I were a food I’d be MASHED POTATOES WITH BUTTER
If I were a place I’d be THE DESERT
If I were a material I'd be JEAN
If I were a taste I’d be BLAND
If I were a scent I’d be COLOGNE BY GIORGIO ARMANI
If I were a body part I’d be a FILANGE
If I were a song I’d be THE JITTERBUG
If I were a bird I'd be a GOLDEN FINCH
If I were a gift I'd be a GIFT CARD
If I were a city I'd be in NEW YORK
If I were a door I'd always be AJAR
I were a pair of shoes I’d be MISSING IN ACTION
If I were a poem I would be anything from SHEL SILVERSTEIN