Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"And the Money Kept Rolling in..."

After a lot of distress over car issues, my car damages were financed and my savings took a cut.
After a lot of distress over job issues, three people quit at work and I'm getting more hours.
After a lot of distress over laptop payment issues, I found a solution involving credit.

I'm not sure if it is better to relax and let things fall into place or be that busybody who never stops working for what they want, but I'm finding a happy middle ground.

Once my potential roommate and I make things official I will be able to enjoy the summer. In the meantime I will try to sell myself to people as if I'm a catch. I clean my room a lot, so i guess I have that going for me.

Musical is making its way closer. Six or seven more weeks left? I should probably put more research into musical. We will see how that all plans out. I would love to see a calendar. It's hard to plan set-building times when I don't know when I have have cast-member involvement and time from directors like Matt and Vern. They are so blind to how much needs done. Mark is making a fool out of himself. He really thinks he's Toledo's new Austin Boone. Oh w(v)ell. It will all fall into place with Mr. Kenney and I overseeing practices.