Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

"I Wish My Cow Would Give Us Some Milk"

I wish I could find a roommate.
I wish I was a piano prodigy.
I wish I could sit still long enough to read a book.
I wish I had my laptop for college now.
I wish I could afford the 15-inch Macbook Pro.
I wish I had more hours at work.
I wish I had another job, one without washing dishes.
I wish I was in Myrtle Beach with my family.
I hope I get everything I want.
I know I will not.
I am so selfish and ashamed for even wishing for this much.
I should really appreciate my current good-fortune.
I should recognize that I have it much better than a lot of people.
I should take advantage of my talents.
I should not sit around so much.
I should get off the computer so much.
I should spend less money.
How pathetic is it that I just wrote this many sentences starting off with "I"?
How egotistical. Stuck up. I disgust myself sometimes.