Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Bang! Bang! Maxwell's Silver Hammer Made Sure That He Was Dead."

Well Glee is over. Not sure what I will do with myself for the rest of the summer. But in any case I am happy it went out with a bang. Vocal Adrenaline killed New Directions and I am happy they won. Anything coached by Idina (even if it really isn't) deserves first place. Speaking of the goddess she is, Idina and her character proved to be a wonderful person by adopting Beth. How nice.

In other news, I am really bored. I am happy not to have school work to do but wish there was a good in-between of school and summer break. Waking up at noon everyday can not be good for you. And not falling asleep until 3:00A.M. probably isn't either. I regret to release this secret of my laziness because it's only the beginning of terrible summer habits I slip into. For instance: I haven't gone running in over a month and I only eat about 1 1/2 meals a day. Yikes. So not only is physical being withering but my mind plays suit, and doesn't read any of the books I bought or review hardly any of the piano music I have available to learn. I would be depressed if I was smart enough to realize how bad these tendencies are but I just mindlessly watch the television or chat on Facebook to avoid recognizing I am destroying myself.

In closing, I promise the world of bloggers out there that in this next seven days I will not only run 3 miles, but I will start a book. Probably The Secret Garden.